Sunday 19 January 2014

Happiness Week





For those who have been listening to Radio 1 at all this week, you’ll know that they’ve been doing Happiness Week. January can be a depressing month, being strapped for cash after Christmas, the rubbish weather and dark nights drawing in so early. Radio 1 decided to do a series where throughout the week they try to cheer up the nation and make everyone smile. Some of their broadcasts have been quite funny and have definitely put a smile on my face.
In inspiration of this I thought I’d write a post on my view of happiness.  I think it’s the simple things in life that make us truly happy. Here’s a little list of some of the things that make me happy

1. Laughing at the stupid/embarrassing things I tend to do
2. A lovely cup of hot tea
3. pjs and film days
4. Night out on the town with the girls
5. A nice hot bubble bath with a good book after a long stressful day 
6. The sound of rain pounding on the window
7. Dancing around my room like no one's watching 
8. Singing loudly in the car
9. Road trips to see friends
10. Long talks about nothing in particular

I hope you are having a lovely week and if not, don’t worry things will get better. Every day is a second chance. 


Gema xo

*images taken from Google


No comments:

Post a Comment