Monday 24 March 2014

Mum’s The Word


Mother’s Day is fast approaching, (don’t forget it's this Sunday, 30th March) so why not show your mum how much you care about her and how much she means to you. There are so many different ways you can show your love, here's some inspiration, to get those creative ideas flowing.

mothers day

Now me and my mum don’t have a perfect relationship, she does annoy me at times and I know I must annoy her just as much, if not more. With that said, I know she’ll always be there when I need her, so mothers day is a perfect time to stop and appreciate the good times we have. It doesn’t have to stop there either, why not spread some more love around and show your nan, aunts and anyone who you see as a mother figure, how much you love them and thank them for just being there for you.

PicMonkey Collage

So mum if you're reading this I just want to say …. Thank you, you mean the word to me!

Good luck finding that special something and remember you don't need to buy something, get those creative juices flowing and try and come up with something a little different and create something instead, I think they're normally the best presents. I'd love to see if what you come up with.

Gema xo

No comments:

Post a Comment