Summer is here and although these been a few rainy day.. an English summer won't be complete without some rain. I have been enjoying the sunshine a lot this year.
So I thought why not make a summer bucket list of all the things I want to do this summer and see how many I can get through.
I say this is a 'summer' bucket list very loosely, knowing me completing this list will probably carry on throughout the rest of the year.. but does that really matter
So here it is:
1. Have a picnic
2. Go to a festival - Check!
4. Go to the beach
5. Watch the sun set - Check!
6. Watch the sun rise
7. Make a fire and roast marshmallows /make smores
8. Go camping - Check!
9. Go for a stroll along the river - Check!
11. Play a game in the park – frisby/catch
12. Have a water fight
13. Go for a walk in the forest
14. Watch a film outside
15. Go on a bike ride
16. Go to a food/drinks festival
17. Have a girly night in - Check!
18. Get ice cream from an ice cream van
19. Keep a journal
20. Go to a yoga class
21. Make a sand castle
22. Go to a safari park
23. Go to an open air concert
24. Take a trip to the Zoo - Check!
25. Road trip
26. Finish reading my book
27. Do something spontaneous
28. Have a great summer!
I'm going to try and capture a snapshot of everything I do, so I'll be adding to this list as I begin to check them off. You can already see I've done some of them and I can't wait to do the rest :)
I hope you're all having a lovely summer and have lots of great things planned. If there's anything you're doing this summer and you think I should try it, let me know.. I love trying new things.
Until next time