Monday 14 July 2014

My Summer Bucket List:




Summer is here and although these been a few rainy day.. an English summer won't be complete without some rain. I have been enjoying the sunshine a lot this year.

So I thought why not make a summer bucket list of all the things I want to do this summer and see how many I can get through.
I say this is a 'summer' bucket list very loosely, knowing me completing this list will probably carry on throughout the rest of the year.. but does that really matter

So here it is:

1. Have a picnic


2. Go to a festival - Check!



3. Stargazing
4. Go to the beach
5. Watch the sun set - Check!


6. Watch the sun rise
7. Make a fire and roast marshmallows /make smores
8. Go camping - Check!


9. Go for a stroll along the river - Check!


10. Have a bbq - Check!
11. Play a game in the park – frisby/catch
12. Have a water fight
13. Go for a walk in the forest
14. Watch a film outside
15. Go on a bike ride
16. Go to a food/drinks festival
17. Have a girly night in - Check!
18. Get ice cream from an ice cream van
19. Keep a journal
20. Go to a yoga class
21. Make a sand castle
22. Go to a safari park
23. Go to an open air concert
24. Take a trip to the Zoo - Check!


25. Road trip
26. Finish reading my book
27. Do something spontaneous
28. Have a great summer!

I'm going to try and capture a snapshot of everything I do, so I'll be adding to this list as I begin to check them off. You can already see I've done some of them and I can't wait to do the rest :)

I hope you're all having a lovely summer and have lots of great things planned. If there's anything you're doing this summer and you think I should try it, let me know.. I love trying new things.

Until next time
Gema x

2 comments:

  1. such a cool bucket list and that penguin is so cute! good luck achieving the rest :)

    http://thewhimsicalwildling.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks I hope I get to do everything, it's exciting now I've written it all down. And yes! how cute is that penguin :)

      Delete