Monday 29 December 2014

A Little Trip to Bruges: Where we stayed

The Pand Hotel

I don't think I've stayed in a nicer hotel. Now I can't say I've stayed in many, but this place is gorgeous. I'd recommend it if you're looking for a romantic break or even with friends if you want somewhere that looks pretty.

The staff were so friendly and helpful. They'll go our of their way to help you, which I think is the key to hospitality, although not everywhere has cracked this.


The breakfast was delicious. With complimentary champagne, a choice of fresh orange, apple or grapefruit juice to start the morning. You can have cooked breakfast or just stick with the continental style. The perfect start to the  morning. All the bread, fruit and pain de chocolat you could eat.

The hotels decor was really nice too. It has a elegant, cottage feel to it. With a few Christmasy touches to put you in the festive mood.
The hotel even had a few different games dotted out to keep you occupied. A cute little touch I really liked.

If you're thinking about heading to Bruges, I'd recommend checking this hotel out. It has a lovely atmosphere, a great location and a good price. The only thing I can say is that the shower head wasn't attached to the wall, it was only you had to hold yourself, which made washing your hair a little more challenging, but it wasn't too bad, so don't let that put you off.


G x

1 comment:

  1. This hotel looks adorable! Looks like you had a lovely time ::) xxx

    ReplyDelete